Friday, May 25, 2012

How to Crack a Program

How to Crack a Program Tube. Duration : 5.83 Mins.


In this tutorial I will be showing you how to reverse engineer a program so that the serial key you enter is always right. This video was made for educational purposes only, The program I choose to hack is called SUPER AntiSpyware Professional and the program I choose to hack it with is Olly Debug, please let me know if you would like me to make more videos on how to crack diffrent programs. Links www.ollydbg.de/ ( Download Olly Debugger) SuperAntiSpyware Program- rapidshare.com And for the lazy people out there who just want the program cracked download the patch I made rapidshare.com

Tags: crack, cracking, hack, hacking, software, olly, debug, dissambler, SUPER, antispyware, Professional, cracked

No comments:

Post a Comment